To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:29:59 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] 80 m net

Well
Radio is just plain magic!
Terrible bands, thunder boomers all around us, horrible noise, and still dug up a nice turn out!!!!
Here they are:
KV6Z BILL
N0YJ BERT
W0CLR JERRY
N0NDB PAUL
N2UHC TOM
I could hear another station trying, but the noise was above you,
Looks like 80 was bouncing short tonight!
Thanks guys gud to cu all on 80m
Hope to cu at Brutus!

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72