40m Nets

Wayne Dillon

Well despite a wonky RF patch lead we made a few contacts, once again the prop princess seemed to have reinstated her duct from here to NC, Randy was booming in with Sam and Chas also fair considering the QRN/M.
Here are the results:
Early Net
N5AF Sam TX
KB4QQJ Randy NC
Late Net
W2SH Chas NJ
KB4QQJ Randy NC
N5AF Sam TX

​Thanks all and maybe condx will improve as we move nearer to autumn.
​72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH