New Rig Power

WA0ITP

GA AJ,

"my New Used rigs coming will go down to 10 watts, can i still check in with that ?"   Yes, of course, glad to have you check in with it.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

On 9/1/2014 11:09 AM, A email4utoo@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Thanks Phil, i did not know you cared so much, hihi, the Heart Icon , just a nudge !  changing antennas and adding Coax , changing Rigs, will be off Net for awhile , my New Used rigs coming will go down to 10 watts, can i still check in with that ? i am not trying to hide anything no need for it at my age ! lol hihi.  will be building 4States kits this winter for proper QRP power and weight ! hihi .  thanks again Phil for your efforts to help us improve our Fists !  73s, "AJ" W5HEH

------------------------------------
Posted by: A
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)