Re: Thurs Morning 7122 Chekins

Kelly E

Terry,
Sorry I missed everyone. Not a peep heard here in FL on 40m from any of you. Up the band a bit at 7.123 another net was pounding in with lots of nearby stations participating.� Sunrise Net I believe... K4VRT was really strong here and even with attenuation on the HB1B could hear him when I opened the filter a bit.

We also have a storm brewing and QRN was about S-7 or 8 so it was not a good time for 40m here. I jumped to 30m and it was really good. Had a nice QSO with a SC station and called it a morning.�

Maybe next time...
72,
Kelly K4UPG

On 9/4/2014 9:21 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:
�

Bill, KV6Z, had a nice signal this morning as did Darryl, KK5IB. Thanks
for checking in, I appreciate it. The A index is stil lat 10, hopefully
it will diminish soon and the bands will be begin acting better. In
spite of that, Wayne had a nice turnout last night, thanks to all who
are making that net such a good one.

cu next week.

--
72 WA�ITP