Thanks,
Paul Smith N0NBD

de Paul N0NBD

On Sep 7, 2014, at 3:09 PM, "Sam Neal" <n5af@...> wrote:

Hello Paul,

This guy ( W7LNG @ arrl.net ) ( 541-773-5214 ) lists no website for the 12A6
rig ( I bought it in 2002 and am just now getting around to wiring it. ), but
I will send copies of the 3 page info sheet should anyone want it.

73,

Sam Neal N5AF

------ Original Message ------
From: "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
To: 4sqrp@..., Sam Neal <n5af@...>
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tonight's 40m Net

Sam, Please post a link to your transmitter when you can. When i was a novice
i built a 6V6 slat board transmitter and EVERYTHING on the slats was HOT. At
Joplin Hamfest I found 2 6V6 tubes and bought them..thinking about building
another slat transmitter. de Paul N0NBD
On Sep 5, 2014, at 11:04 AM, 'Sam Neal' n5af@... [4sqrp]