80M Cw Net Checkins

WA0ITP

Yes you did, and vy glad to hear you tonight.  Not too much noise here tonight, but lots of deep QSB.  Also especially pleased to hear Mike, N0TU tonight.  Signals were weak and up and down but we managed.  Many thnks to Paul, Mike, Johnny, and Paul.  Glad you were there tonight.  Hope to see many Four Staters at Brutus this weekend.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
www.4sqrp.com

On 9/10/2014 8:22 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I could hear you Terry, I think I got checked in. Man there was a ton of noise on the band. Cul

de Paul N0NBD

------------------------------------
Posted by: Paul Smith
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)