Re: 4SQRP Member Map

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

When you subscribed to the yahoo group, the group moderator(s) should have added you.

I'll take care of it for you.

On 09/19/2014 03:48 PM, Steve Parks wrote:
It appears I'm subscribed to the list but don't have a number or a map location. Who do I tell to get that looked at?

-Steve-
KF5RYI

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2014, at 1:16 PM, "David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thanks to Ray Cadmus - W0PFO for his talents and hard work to produce a
interactive map of 4SQRP member locations.

He used the FCC database for the lat/lon, so unfortunately those
licensed outside the U.S. are not shown on the map at this time.

Use the "Member Map" button on the 4SQRP web site and give Ray an
atta-boy for his spectacular efforts.

Also, the Operator List button was edited to read "Member List" now.

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the
vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?