From: "W5COV" <cvest@cox.net>
To: <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>; "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@mchsi.com>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PigRigTP-19 Enclosures

Hi Terry ,

Just ordered an enclosure and would like a label file to go on my pig rig .

Does it include the frequency counter ? <grin>

Thank you ,

Charlie , W5COV

---- WA0ITP <wa0itp@mchsi.com> wrote:
If you want to use a TP-19 enclosure for your rig, I will be happy to supply a
.pdf file label for you, like mine, but with your call, serial number and
mo/yr
finished. Picture here. http://www.wa0itp.com/

Ten Tec sales just checked their TP-19 stock for us.

"I show 20 TP-19 in stock (report ran 3 days ago), and 45 TPB-19, and zero
TPC-19 (though I believe a few of this model went into stock yesterday)."

http://www.tentec.com/products/TP%7B47%7DTPB%7B47%7DTPC%252d19---~---4.620-x-1.810-x-3.644--Aluminum-Enclosure.html

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com