Re: 4SQRP Member Map

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Very nice map indeed! Not complaining mind you, but it would be a asset if it also listed each person's 4SQRP member number in the pop-up window info too. Thanks to W0PFO Ray for the great map! Will be sharing the link/info on my CW Operators Community Page on Facebook where I try and list CW related articles contests/sprint info, etc. Check it out sometime at http://www.facebook.com/CW.Operators

Very 72,
Cliff - KU4GW
4SQRP#536

---In 4sqrp@..., <davemrtn@...> wrote :

Thanks to Ray Cadmus - W0PFO for his talents and hard work to produce a
interactive map of 4SQRP member locations.

He used the FCC database for the lat/lon, so unfortunately those
licensed outside the U.S. are not shown on the map at this time.

Use the "Member Map" button on the 4SQRP web site and give Ray an
atta-boy for his spectacular efforts.

Also, the Operator List button was edited to read "Member List" now.

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the
vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?