Re: Tonight's 40m Nets

Sam Neal

Hello,

Wasn't able to check into the early net - somebody forgot to attach the
antenna to the QRP transmitter! I did work W5XE in El Paso tonight at 3 Watts
on 7122.

On the second net, I was running A measured 500 milliWatts output. I tried the
W1AW/5 New Mexico pileup, but just not enough steam. Thanks to all of you who
indulge me as I play with QRPp ( one Watt or less output ). When we get a good
cold crystal clear night ( no QRN ) I'm gonna try for some DX on the low end
of the band.

I always look forward to Wednesday nights for these nets.

72,

Sam Neal N5ZF

Good Job Wayne!
Very nice net, great sigs here.
72
Johnny

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@gmail.com
[4sqrp] <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good evening all,
Well another tremendous nite on the nets! I believe clean sweeps go to
Randy and Chas. Predictably Chas's signal came up on the late net but I
must've ticked off the propagation princess because the path between Raddy
and I went south on the late net. Ho hummmm
So, here are tonight's sterling participants:

[image: Inline image 1]
​Not too shabby at all folks, well done to all.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
See y'all next week!​

--
*http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/ <http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/>; Under
construction but please visit anyway.*

*QRP* - *EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.*

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot
pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15