Gary,
We've made it on 20 and 40, go or it!
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Gary Ekker gardenerguy8@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hi John,

I'm looking forward to the 4X4 sprint, but not real excited about the prospects of tossing a 5W signal from Oregon to mid west on any band in the middle of the day.  I'm praying for an opening on 15M. I'm trying to figure a way to get some west coast participation.

And now a question, for which I doubt there is an answer, why do we send our "SPC" when it is not used as a multiplier?

And another question, what is the meaning of life?-FORGET THAT ONE-

I think I have too much time on my hands!

73/72, hope to meet you in the sprint.
Gary/KF7WNS

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you