Re: 4X4 Sprint

John Lonigro

Gary:

I've got Three (3) answers for you:

1) I tried to mimic the rules used in the 2013 4x4 sprint, which included SPC in the exchange.

2) I think a lot of people would like to know it if they had a QSO with someone across the country, as opposed to across the state (without bothering to look it up in QRZ.com).

3) If you are working toward WAS-QRP, it might be very important to you (again, without having to stop and look it up in QRZ).

No idea about the meaning of life.  Sorry, you'll have to find out for yourself.

Sorry about the 5 Watt limit.  Maybe we need a sister club: 4SQRO.

72,
John AA0VE

On 09/25/2014 11:08 AM, Gary Ekker gardenerguy8@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hi John,

I'm looking forward to the 4X4 sprint, but not real excited about the prospects of tossing a 5W signal from Oregon to mid west on any band in the middle of the day.� I'm praying for an opening on 15M. I'm trying to figure a way to get some west coast participation.�

And now a question, for which I doubt there is an answer, why do we send our "SPC" when it is not used as a multiplier?

And another question, what is the meaning of life?-FORGET THAT ONE-�

I think I have too much time on my hands!

73/72, hope to meet you in the sprint.
Gary/KF7WNS