Re: Ozark Patrol Temporarily Sold Out

Michael McEwen

I need one...not a whine, but when I got back from MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston  on Wed, I know that I have a few years left...the only amateur radio goal (for me) is to do decent CW...I only know how to use an old straight key (from Boy Scout days)...I figure that QRP CW is the best route for me...I have a great LDG Z-100 Pro tuner that will make​ wire sing.  I'm selling my Yaesu 817ND (and some other stuff) and will only do QRP and 2M  from our RV...I will be happy to pay someone to build a kit for me, or suggest another pre-built QRP rig....Blessings to all...Doc