Seafood Festival portable 4x4

kb4qqj

Hello the Group,
I'll be operating portable from the NC Seafood Festival in Morehead City, NC this weekend during the 4x4 sprint. I'll also be setting up portable in New Bern and Swansboro. That is Carteret county, Craven county and Onslow county respectively for the county hunters out there. I'll be active Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. I'll be posting and watching QRPSPOTS.
QRPSPOTS.com - Brought To You By The Four State QRP Group
as well as the Great Outdoors Radio Club spotter page
 http://www.cwfun.org/gorc/
I hope to work some of you in the 4x4 or just casual ragchew.

72 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ