From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:53 PM
To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] OT and Personal

Hi Darryl,

Some words of encouragement and on the list because others might benefit
as well.

That test only indicated to the doctor that they should use a more
thorough test protocol. That is the next step. The thing we are talking
about is a possible cancer. Even if it turns up cancer I can tell you
that I know a number of men perosnally who have beaten it. They had the
cancer. They do NOT have it now. Once upon a time it was an automatic
death sentence. It isn't any more.

You will be on a number of prayer lists and one answer to those prayers
will be the doctors and other medical staff who will help you get past
whatever happens.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 10/02/2014 12:22 PM, kk5ib01@gmail.com [4sqrp] wrote:

Went for my annual check up at our local VA clinic and got a bad
report of PSA at 5.5. Don't know much more but have scheduled
appointment with urologist. I would ask my Christian friends for
prayer, no offense intended to others and thanks.

Darryl, KK5IB