Re: Seafood Festival portable 4x4

kb4qqj

Bill, KV6Z
All the little fishy's and all the little crabs are ready for 4x4....had you 559 to 579. 4w to endfed at 20 feet. It was at 25 but there is a funny story behind that.
Had a small (3') childs rod/reel with weight slung over a nice tree limb holding up antenna. Campground owner, doing me a favor< go my fishing line out of the tree. He wanted to know "what the heck are you casting up there for anyway?? We are 200 yards for the water!
He offerd to replace the line and swivel...   LOL nice guy and he had a good chuckle after apologizing profusely.

Randy_KB4QQJ