Re: Arduino

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Sorry, wasn't sure what link you are wanting, but in case it was for the book download, here it is....

http://hammadeparts.jivetones.com/Amateur_Radio_Manuals_Schematics/Arduino%20Books/Arduino%20Internals.pdf

also, you might want to poke around that web site, lots of interesting stuff.....

http://hammadeparts.jivetones.com/Amateur_Radio_Manuals_Schematics/

On 10/08/2014 02:18 PM, ADRIANJAMESFLYNN@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Could you post that link?

I couldn't find it in the conversation files.

I am trying to get started with Arduino but have no idea of what is happening,
(Put it down to an old mind) and I can't figure it out yet so don't even know what to buy to get started.

72/73
Adrian KF7DYU

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?