Re: crystal sockets or mounting pins

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>

That was a nice trick. I already looked out for sockets. But that is a better solution. Thanks.

72 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Am 09.03.2013 14:03 schrieb "Chuck Carpenter" <w5usj@...>:

Bobby,

Here's one with pictures...

http://www.qrpkits.com/buildertip03.html

Used this method on many Rock-Mites and others to make complete band
changes including output filters.  Worked out well with the SAVXO too.

At 06:29 AM 3/9/2013, kb4qnr wrote:
>There was a link posted a few days ago referring to a means for
>installing pig rig crystals so we could swap over to 7122 when the
>new ones come in.I cannot seem to find the link now. Help!
>Bobby

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

<*> Your email settings: