From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 9:12 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] I think I worked the "Most Interesting Man in Amateur Radio"

Saturday at Twin Bridges after working a few stations in the NY QSO party, since it seemed everyone wanted to contest instead of ragchew, I went down to 30 meters to see if I could slow down a bit and just have a nice chat.  I called CQ a few times and was answered by W9FAM at about 40 WPM.  He slowed down to 30 WPM and asked if that was OK for me to copy, and I told him it was while I speeded up my keyer to 30.  We had a nice chat and at the end he told me to check out his QRZ.com page.  I did and holy heck this guy has done a lot in radio.

I can't seem to link directly to his page because of the way QRZ has things set up, but go there and search for W9FAM and you'll see what I mean.

Tom N2UHC