Re: I think I worked the "Most Interesting Man in Amateur Radio"

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I was hoping you had worked Tim Allen or Joe Walsh !!!

On 10/20/2014 12:09 PM, Rich Fowler k8meg@... [4sqrp] wrote:
�
Yes, Vern, W9FAM is an interesting ham! Lots of WOW! stuff.

I have about 350 QSLs to send to the bureau and a number to send direct at 2 green stamps, plus several U.S. Directs. I did QRZ look ups for probably 500 calls to determine whether to send to bureau, direct or via managers. In the process, I was constantly distrated by the "WOW Factor" of hams all over the world. Lot of interesting hams from all walks of life.

This is a great hobby!

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?

�