Re: portable QRP

Phil Anderson

Hey Doc,

Exactly how did he specify LIDs up 5 and then hide but say others up 3?
Sounds like a neat technique!

Unc Phil

I notice the various W1AW/1 or 2 or whatever # are using the 1 UP and 2 UP when calling CQ to spread out the returns.
Works nicely.

doctorcwp@yahoo.com [4sqrp] wrote:
He should have used the technique I heard the other day - send the LIDs up 5, then start answering the stations who actually are listening at about 3 up. As I recall, that was TK5MH - Corsica. Worked him as well from the park a few weeks ago.

---