Re: Twin Bridges

David Wilcox

What about the Z Match tuner from the GQRP Club?  I built one and it seems to work well.  Matches my Sudden XCVR  and TX from same group.

Dave K8WPE

On Oct 21, 2014, at 11:29 AM, Tom Skinner tom.ng3v@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I would order a tuner kit in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile, can you supply any particulars on the eBAY tuner you ordered?

Tnx es 73,

Tom. Ng3v@...

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2014, at 12:11 PM, yahoomail@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Didn't think of that Tom!

I actually ordered a cheap ($14) Chinese tuner kit from eBay, but it probably wont get here for another month.

I figured that would be simple to carry with the SS40.

"We" should offer a simple tuner kit from 4SQRP.

I'll bet we couldn't keep the kits on the shelf.

72/3,

-Ed, WG5F-