Re: Tuner

Paul Smith

Yep that is a good idea. I did find out my tuner works. I fixed a 5 watt bulb and the tuner loaded to full brilliance. The old timey way. Hi hi.. Tnx and cul

de Paul N0NBD

On Oct 21, 2014, at 5:31 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hold those thoughts and check back later.   Good to see this discussion.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

On 10/21/2014 10:29 AM, Tom Skinner tom.ng3v@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I would order a tuner kit in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile, can you supply any particulars on the eBAY tuner you ordered?

Tnx es 73,

Tom. Ng3v@...

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2014, at 12:11 PM, yahoomail@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Didn't think of that Tom!

I actually ordered a cheap ($14) Chinese tuner kit from eBay, but it probably wont get here for another month.

I figured that would be simple to carry with the SS40.

"We" should offer a simple tuner kit from 4SQRP.

I'll bet we couldn't keep the kits on the shelf.

72/3,

-Ed, WG5F-

--
72 WAØITP