Re: FX-4

kb4qqj

Hi Doc,
Go to lnrprecision home page, then "trancievers" then scrool down to "FX-4", that link works and takes you here:
It is on the back burner for now in lieu of the much improved LD-5 due out this year.

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 11/4/2014 4:56:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

Anyone have any info on the next run of FX-4 Xcvrs from LNR?  The link to the Purchase page on their web site is broken.  I can find no info on when this rig will be available. I really need one.  I have no portable SSB/CW QRP rig at present...had to sell my previous one to buy some other needed stuff for the base shack.

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr

Dr Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
PO Box 338