Re: Hints and Tips for the Reflector

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Tim,

Thanks, that's a good tip and I had not heard or read that before.

On 03/09/2013 10:46 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ wrote:

Just wanted to pass along a tip for making your emails easier to use.

Many times we provide links to help answer a question, etc. Rather than
simply typing in the link if you enclose it in angled brackets "<" and
">" most readers will be able to simply click the link instead of
copying and pasting. This will also help keep long links/URLs intact
after word wrap does its handiwork.

Good: http://4sqrp.com/

Better: <http://4sqrp.com/>

73,