Bill Kelsey - Kanga US

Dan Reynolds

I'm reposting this from the EMRFD group:
(I'm sure all of you know of Bill & KangaUS)

Bill Kelsey - Kanga US
Sat Mar 9, 2013 10:07 am (PST) . Posted by: "ken evans" w4du@...
I just spoke with Tina Kelsey (Bill's wife) and she informed me that Bill had a stroke yesterday (March 8). Right now the impact has been weakness in his right arm and leg and difficulty with speech and swallowing. His memory has not been impacted.

His was air lifted from Finely to Ohio State Medical Center in Columbus yesterday and is being treated there. Currently they are expecting time and treatment will yield a full recovery.

Tina has asked that people not email or telephone them until further notice. Kanga US will obviously be down for an undetermined amount off time. I will post any updates received.

Ken, W4DU