Re: PIG RIG 104 is alive!

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

No joy here in Nebraska I've been listening while building the K1 today.  Hope to see the pig rig in the mail soon oink oink...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Jim Kortge wrote:

On 3/10/2013 3:08 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
> Pig Rig #104 came to life today!
> It has officially been broke in with by a Qso with Terry WA0ITP.
> Hope to have it in a proper Pig Pen soon!
> Thanks
> 72
> Johnny AC0BQ

Sorry I missed hearing you guys. I've had the SS-40 tuned to 7.0307
for the past several days listening for piggy activity. The only pig
rig that I've heard is George, W2BPI. He has been very solid here in
Fenton, normally S5 to S7.

72,

Jim, K8IQY