Re: Thank You 4SQRP

Wayne Dillon

Outstanding David, very well done, Congratulations.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 5:37 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thank you to everyone in 4SQRP, I know this IS the result of the support
from 4SQRP members......

http://www.arrl.org/news/k5dcm-wins-november-qst-cover-plaque-award

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the
vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15