From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:27 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Wed Nite Nets

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM Central Time.

Dick and I will be using the club call, WQ5RP and
Johnny will be filling in for Wayne and will be using WQ5RP

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into all sessions is encouraged, we call it the "Clean Sweep".

7:30 Central time ... 40M CW Net on 7122, WQ5RP/ACØBQ NCS
8:00 " " ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WQ5RP/WAØITP NCS.
8:30 " " ... 40M CW Net on 7122, WQ5RP/ACØBQ NCS
9:00 " " ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, WQ5RP/NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.