Re: Just got new and shinny K3 running barefoot

WA0ITP

Congrats Unc!  John Watkins N0EVH  has one also, he has brought it to Brutus - Great rig.

On 11/20/2014 6:13 PM, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Hey All,

I feel just like a little kid in a toy store!
The K3 arrived on the 10th. Took ten hours
to build, just like they said. Stopped at the
10 watt version so I could get on the air today.
Just worked my first two QSOs on this lovely
machine, W1AW/4 and W7WHO.

After thanksgiving I'll add the KPA3 100 watt
AMP add-on which also goes inside the case.
Still lots to learn about the rig.

Proud Pappy!

Unc, W0XI

72 WAØITP