Re: Just got new and shinny K3 running barefoot

Robert 'RC' Conley <rc.kc5wa@...>

Phil;
I think you'll find that it is the best xcvr that you have ever owned. I've owned two #3212 & 8361 both upgraded to 100w. You might think about the kxv3a to interface to computer. The rx is superb equalling the K2 (almost) mine #0769
RC KC5WA

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey All,

I feel just like a little kid in a toy store!
The K3 arrived on the 10th. Took ten hours
to build, just like they said. Stopped at the
10 watt version so I could get on the air today.
Just worked my first two QSOs on this lovely
machine, W1AW/4 and W7WHO.

After thanksgiving I'll add the KPA3 100 watt
AMP add-on which also goes inside the case.
Still lots to learn about the rig.

Proud Pappy!

Unc, W0XI

It is official