-------- Original message --------
From "WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date: 11/26/2014 11:27 AM (GMT-06:00)
To 4sqrp@...,Tom Skinner <tom.ng3v@...>,srporter@...
Subject Re: [4sqrp] Re: Retired kits

Gents, Dave has an extremely busy life as a design engineer for a major major design and manufacturing corporation in Iowa. He travels a lot and coupled with a busy family life and obligations, he currently has little time for club work.  Plus he is active in Boy Scouts and has just completed a radio merit badge class that produced two new hams.   I will be close to his home town over the weekend and will try to help him out, if he is at home.

Hang in there, I'll try to get ya taken care of asap.

On 11/26/2014 9:37 AM, Tom Skinner tom.ng3v@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I gotta agree with Steve. I've written several several guys, several times and no replies.

I would love to have one of the newly found kits.

Have a great thanksgiving and general 73,

Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2014, at 10:23 AM, srporter@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[I apologize for posting this to the group, but I was unsuccessful in reaching Dave via email.]

Dave, do you still have any NS-40 kits? If so I would like to get one.

72,
de KT5H
Steve

--