Re: WOW! Look what I got! [1 Attachment]

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Now that's pretty cool !

Make sure you keep that where copper thieves can't steal it....

On 12/03/2014 07:07 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Today I received a beautiful plaque from "Sam's Treasures" that commemorates the 2014 WOTA event.
It's an accurate depiction done in copper (it even has the ball cap that the whale is wearing) and is suitable for hanging. And it will hang proudly on my shack wall.
I Googled "Sam's Treasures" and found that they have a variety if interesting items.
I tried to attach a photo and I hope it worked.

(Thanks Mike)

73
Bill
KV6Z

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?