Re: SS Spint

Gary KF7WNS

Good Evening All,

Never know what you're going to get.  Tonight 40 was as quiet as I've heard in a long time.  No QRN,  just occasional static crashes (your thunderboomers).  I worked K5TEB - WA0ITP - WB6HVH - and a non-member QRP in CT on 20M (he was 579/4W, hope he joins 4sQRP).  Anyhow easiest night for hearing you guys in the mid-west and you couldn't be on cuz of lightning...Life is like a box of chocolates.

God Bless and see you all next month.

72, Gary/KF7WNS

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 1:52 AM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Ge guys

I fired up at 7:00 on 40M at 7.123, called CQ
several times no takers.
Jumped up up to 3.564 no joy there either.
Took a short supper break and a lightning storm is headed our way!
Good luck on the sprint, I pulled the plugs.

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..