Re: SS Spint

Paul Smith

We have had BIG THUNDER BOOMERS and torrential rain here this evening
de Paul N0NBD

On Dec 14, 2014, at 8:29 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I've been tuning around off and on since 7, but few Four State signals to be found. 40M seems to be long tonight. Bummer.

I did work K7WNS and K5TEB but didnt hear anyone else. It seemed vy strange to hear static on 80M. Looks like a line of boomers from mid Texas to Central Nebraska headed East and North East. Think I'll unhook before hitting the sack.

Hope ya'll had better luck, and thanks for Gary and Terry for being there tonight.

On 12/14/2014 7:52 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Ge guys
I fired up at 7:00 on 40M at 7.123, called CQ
several times no takers.
Jumped up up to 3.564 no joy there either.
Took a short supper break and a lightning storm is headed our way!
Good luck on the sprint, I pulled the plugs.

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--