Last Night's Sprint

John Lonigro

From preliminary reports, last night's sprint was pretty dismal. If you haven't sent in your score yet, please do so soon. This month it will take longer to tabulate the soapbox than the scores.

I'm going to shorten the reporting window. I have lots of things planned for most Wednesdays and will soon start school again on Tuesday nights. Please send in your score by midnight tonight (Monday) and I'll try to get the results out the door by tomorrow (Tuesday). Besides, I'm sure the suspense is killing you.

Thanks and 72,

John AA0VE