Re: NAQCC MWN

Jeremy Utley

Hey Scotty!

The antenna definately isn't helping - I noticed on my 5-btv when I started calling the sideband net, I was getting people from the coasts, and nothing really local.  When I switched over to my 54' low wire with matching network, I could hear the close in stations a lot better on 40 and 80.

Just a little food for thought!

Jeremy, NQ0M

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Scotty Long nu0s_73@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thank you to all who tried to check into the NAQCC MWN. The band here was long and noisy for me on the Hustler BTV4 Vertical antenna. I may add an extra NAQCC net higher band different day of the week for Midwest/plains CW ops. Let this rookie op know your opinion and suggestions and thank you for your support God Bless Merry Christmas... 72, 73...

Sent from my iPad

Scotty Long NU0S NAQCC MWN NCS 3715