having trouble with fldigi

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Wanting to figure if the problem I'm having is self induced.

I am running ubuntu 14.XX and fldigi has run in the past but it's been a few months.

Now when I click to start fldigi nothing happens. I completely removed fldigi and reinstalled from the repository, then after another 'complete' removal I did an install from freshly downloaded source files and compiled on my machine.... still no joy.

Is there anyone else running 14.XX that may be having the same experience ?

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?