Re: having trouble with fldigi

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

No, I thought I'd try the friendly people that know stuff here on the 4sqrp group first.

On 12/31/2014 04:35 PM, Forrest Plumstead fplum1@... [4sqrp] wrote:
�

Hi David

Have you tried the Yahoo Ubuntu Group?

73
Forrest WB5HQO
SKCC 6855
NAQCC 3678
4SQRP 857

On Dec 31, 2014 4:17 PM, "David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
�

Wanting to figure if the problem I'm having is self induced.

I am running ubuntu 14.XX and fldigi has run in the past but it's been a
few months.

Now when I click to start fldigi nothing happens. I completely removed
fldigi and reinstalled from the repository, then after another
'complete' removal I did an install from freshly downloaded source files
and compiled on my machine.... still no joy.

Is there anyone else running 14.XX that may be having the same experience ?

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the
vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?