Re: Bands Dead? [1 Attachment]

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Cold day like this, I'd go with a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup !!

On 01/08/2015 11:47 AM, Cecil Bayona cbayona@... [4sqrp] wrote:
�

3 degrees here in NW Arkansas early this morning
I was wondering what to fix for lunch and dinner.
I have not made a pot of homemade three bean
chili in quite a while, I guess we will have some
today, on the other hand a pot of lentils can be
quite good and it's quick to fix, I also have a
big ham that is would go real well with the lentils.

My neighbor across the street has frozen water
pipes by the meter, the city water came by and
gave the verdict, I had told him he needed to put
insulation on the meter, and I had some he could
have but he said that he didn't need it. Last
year we went through the same ritual and he ended
with frozen pipes, worse he got a friend with a
backhoe to dig and he ended cutting his and his
neighbors water pipe. Mine has over a foot of
insulation so I'm fixed for this winter, all I
have to worry about is what to fix for lunch.

--
Cecil - k5nwa

David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?

�