Re: January Banner is up!

WA0ITP

Excellent rendition this month Jeremy good work.  Wayne, super article,  thanks for whipping it up.  Unc, looking forward to seeing your updated Rock Hound.  I always wanted to be able to say that my final was a nand gate.

Good stuff guys, thanks much.

On 1/11/2015 6:36 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who scrambled and put together stuff for this
month's banner!  We had a bang-up group of articles all submitted on
short notice, and it's now up and ready for your perusal!

http://4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

>From the index:

OzarkCon Report
Recalling the Rock Hound
Quick Finder DX Chart
Adventures with a $7 radio
Time to think about portable
KB6NU's column

Remember that the normal deadline for submissions is the 25th of the
month!  Keep those articles coming guys!

Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy, NQ0M
in Beautiful Downtown Iola, KS

------------------------------------
Posted by: Jeremy Utley
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)