Re: Ozarkcon Registration NOW OPEN

Thomas Brown <tomcarolbrown@...>

Paul,
I've already received two registrations from one person that came in via PayPal on the "orders" email address. Is this what I can expect?
Thanks,
Tom W0MFQ

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 3:18 PM, "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all,
The 2015 Ozarkcon registration is now open. The Ozarkcon will be held April 10 and 11 at the Stonecastle Hotel in Branson Mo. We have a GREAT line up of speakers and a cool kit for the kit building session. The hotel room block rate is 10 dollars less than last year. Good deal huh? The kit building session will be a Low Pass Filter and testing to insure all those little rigs meet specs. The conference should be a blast,the food will be good including a complementary lunch on Saturday. Make plans to attend you will have a great time.
Go to these links for more information.

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

de Paul Smith N0NBD