Re: Dummy?

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

A number 47 incandescent indicator light bulb.  I used to connect one of these to a PL-259 and use on CB radios as a dummy load.

On 02/02/2015 10:10 AM, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I guess I'm the dummy asking this, but I haven't found a simple solution thru Google, so I thought I would ask the experts directly:  what is the simplest dummy load I can make for my QRP rigs?

TNX in advance...

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL - LFSARC - 4sqrp #801 - NAQCC #7625

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
PO Box 338
Medicine Park, OK 73557-0338
H:  580 529-3412
C:  580 919-9205

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?