From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 10:11 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Dummy?

I guess I'm the dummy asking this, but I haven't found a simple solution thru Google, so I thought I would ask the experts directly:  what is the simplest dummy load I can make for my QRP rigs?

TNX in advance...

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL - LFSARC - 4sqrp #801 - NAQCC #7625

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
PO Box 338
Medicine Park, OK 73557-0338