Re: Dummy?

Forrest Plumstead

http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/
QRP DUMMY LOAD..RF SENSOR KIT.

This is a little Dummy load and rf sensor kit that was featuredin the Autumn 1995 Hambrew Magazine

The artical was by Bill Hickox K5BDZ. This dummy load will handel up to 20 watts

The kit comes with a little 1 3/4" by 1/3/4" board and all the parts, includes a 200ua meter..( no case included )

Price on this kit is...

$15.00..

includes a copy of the artical..

Ctrl + f dummy load.

73
WB5HQO Forrest
Ham Radio WB5HQO
Webmaster for BUSH RIVER QUAKER CEMETERY

Campaign for the respect of the IARU QRP frequencies
NAQCC Member # 3678  FPQRP # 2642
SKCC Member # 6855    QRPadillo # 59
4SQRP # 857

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 11:52 AM, mbraner@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I built one with 18 100-ohm half-watt resistors, but with only HF in mind.  I also included a crude way to measure the power.  Description and pictures here: QRP dummy load - N1OVN

QRP dummy load - N1OVN
QRP dummy load with LED indicators and DC sample by Moshe Braner, N1OVN I needed an HF dummy load for my QRP hardware experiments. Had a bunch of...
Preview by Yahoo