Re: No Ozarkcon for me this year-

Mr. Long <nu0s@...>

Darryl,

Gods Speed...your on my prayer list. This is a very common problem with us male types and the outcome is around 200% positive... Even if caught very late...You'll be out kicking footballs very soon. Some day I would like to make it to Branson myself and work you during the dummy load QSO party...73 es 88 brother God Bless...

Sent from my iPad

73 Scotty / NU0S

On Feb 4, 2015, at 20:41, wmorrill@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Darryl-
Best of luck with the surgery. Be brave. Hope that you caught it soon
enough. Work hard with your recovery.
Been there, done that.
Wendell
N7WM