Re: Wed Nite 80M CW Net [1 Attachment]

Jeremy Utley

Terry, for the computer hash coming out of the USB port, you can try shielded USB cables.  Amazon's got some for pretty cheap - but a lot also depends on what you're hooking them up to.  I've got USB cables going to my signalink and my winkeyer, so I've got a couple of em on order from Amazon.

I need to go on a noise hunt here at home myself.  Would really like to figure out why I have an S7-9 noise level all across 80&40 meters - oh the joys of living in an urban environment!

Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:10 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

NIce net tonight thans guys.  80 was in pretty good shape early on but became tougher as the net moved along.  Brad and I had a tough time but finally managed the contact.   Paul and Bart were booming in, good to hear them so strong again.    Has anyone managed to overcome computer hash coming out of the USB port.  My radios are much better behaved if I unplug them.

Making it in were

Thanks again and I;m hoping or a big turnout on 7122 in the morning.

-
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
wa0itp@...