NAQCC MWN

Mr. Long <nu0s@...>

Hey Gang just a quick reminder the North American QRP CW Club, NAQCC Mid West Net MWN is tonight Monday at 8pm CST, currently 0200 UTC Tuesday on 40m on or around 7.117+/- please listen up or down as the frequency may be busy at net time.
Grab a cup of coffee warm up that radio and check in for comments. Please check band conditions and turn up that power as required for reliable communication... We are a QRP CW club but for nets higher power is approved and encouraged...

Thanks Gang have a great and safe week...

P.s. Had great fun working a few 4SQRP SSS Sprint last night. I sent my results in... 4SQRP... Member 389...

Sent from my iPad

73 Scotty / NU0S NAQCC MWN NCS
Member 3715