Re: Another Great K9YA Telegraph

Paul Smith

I have to echo Terry's words on the new K9YA news letter. I enjoyed it very much. It included a nice write up on the Ozark Patrol. I enjoyed much the story about the thermometer. Great story.
Thanks for a nice newsletter.

de Paul Smith N0NBD

On Feb 21, 2015, at 9:46 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

This month's K9YA Telegraph is another show stopper.  Edited by K9PL (4sqrp #257)  It's a must read each month for, and this month's issue highlights our Ozark Patrol on page 1.  The article is objective, very well written and showcases the Patrol nicely, it's a must read.  The Telegraph is free, but you must subscribe to receive it, go here to sign up   http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/k9ya_telegraph

Many of us have long been fans of W9BRD (SK) Rod Newkirk, and this issue of the Telegraph includes a poignant article by his daughter Amanda.  Rod is remembered for 25 years of writing the "How's DX" QST column, and he also wrote 47 articles for the Telegraph. HIs writing style is wonderfully "comfortable" and easy reading.  The Telegraph articles were published in the book, The Rod Newkirk Collection. A review can be found here http://www.wa0itp.com/articles.html

Also in this month's issue is the final article in a three part Hellschreiber series.  I've not been much interested in the mode, but after reading the articles I'm finding it a fascinating, you may also.

Many thanks Philip for another outstanding issue,

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.