Tonight's 40m Nets

Wayne Dillon

Thank you one and all, what a grand net despite the condx going down hill on the late net. Pat, Vy good to hear you again, watch out you could become a regular! and Tom, your first check in, welcome to the nets and we hope you check in as often as you are able, it was a pleasure to work you.
Early Net:
KV6Z Bill OK
N5AF Sam TX
K5JS John AZ
WA0ITP Terry IA
KD4OBQ Pat OK
W2SH Chas NJ
N7NET Scott TX
W0MFQ Tom MO New joinee, welcome Tom and we hope you join in again
Late Net:
KD4OBQ Pat OK
W2SH Chas NJ

​Again thanks all, it was grand.